Kids Deserve to Thrive provides tools and services to support children in:
Developing a positive and self-empowering mindset,
Discovering their passions and talents,
Creating a life they want to live by sharing their unique gifts with the world,
Being who they are meant to be (Their own unique authentic me),
To Thrive not merely survive
We will develop all areas of wellness including:
– Physical Wellness: Cardio, Core Strength, Functional Movements, Stretching & Yoga
– Nutrition – lesson on how&why includes a healthy snack (keiki will need to bring a lunch, water, and additional snacks if desired)
– *Mindfullness – a different lesson each week
– Creativity – giving them space and time to develop their own passions: is it music? art? writing story? building things?
– Group Work – there will be a different project each week that all participants will work on together
– Positive Thinking and Self Empowerment via games & lessons
– Everyday Life Skills – i.e. responding vs reacting, talking TO others rather than AT others
Disconnect to Reconnect Keiki Fit Summer Camp 6/11-6/14, 6/25-6/29, 7/16-7/20, Mon-Thurs 9AM-3PM
Healthy Snack included. Keiki will need to bring a lunch, water, and additional snacks if desired.
We will guide your keiki to disconnect from electronic devices and re-connect to their minds, bodies, souls, and peers via CrossFit Kids, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Yoga ,and Group Work.